Established in 1988, CSC Learning specializes in implementing web-based programs to support differentiated instruction which increases student success.
The Mission of CSC Learning is to build partnerships with educators and to share expertise in the use of technology-assisted academic tools which foster and improve independent, student-centered learning, and achievement.
Advocating and supporting a change in instructional style, CSC Learning provides literacy, language, and mathematics solutions which integrate effectively into existing curricula.
Become a member of our professional learning community and experience real growth.
Accelerated Student Performance
- Our intervention tools, which are aligned to Common Core Standards, help students acquire language, literacy, and mathematic skills.
- Our adaptive tools feature embedded assessments and actionable real-time data for effective student-centered, differentiated instruction.
Professional Support and Mentoring
- To ensure effective program use, CSC Learning’s comprehensive Professional development services provide on-going mentoring and management tools to support educators.
What Teachers Say
- “I experienced some insight today as to what it’s like to suddenly gain superpowers – the potential with all of those resources is incredible!”
- “I can’t contain my excitement upon just checking some MAP scores. Remember the student that was barely reading? Well… his MAPs went from 158 in the fall, to 200 this spring – which moved him out of Basic!
Literature: CSC Learning Partnership Brochure